- Be high school seniors or graduates or be current undergraduate students
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited U.S. four-year college or university for the entire 2012–13 academic year (excluding proprietary and online schools)
- Plan to major in a specified course of study that focuses on Engineering/Technology or select Design and Business-related programs of study. See the list of eligible majors.
- Be interested in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries
- Be U.S. citizens and have permanent residence in the United States•Academic achievement and financial need
- Participation and leadership in community and school activities, work experience and interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industry
- Please note special consideration will be given to the following applicants: first-generation college, female, minority, military veteran or a dependent of military personnel
Amount Up to $25,000 per year for 100 first-time freshman or existing college students, renewable up to four years and one additional year for those entering a qualified five-year engineering program. $2,000 one-time awards for an additional 1,000 students.
How to Apply Visit www.buickachievers.com
Deadline the last Monday in February at 5 pm EST